Get Hooked at Sea!
with special guest teacher
brought to you by
September 16th – 20th, 2018
Leaving Rockland, Maine and sailing the breathtaking Maine coast!
- “Book of Days” hooking class with Maggie Bonanomi! All project materials included. Maggie is the author of countless books on rug hooking, applique, and wool fiber art and teaches all over the United States and Canada. This project will be customizable to your taste and aesthetic.
- Gourmet meals prepared by Captain Annie Mahle, who is a chef, author of numerous cookbooks, and has appeared with her culinary delights in a multitude of television shows and magazines.
- Special trip tote bag with goodies and necessities, including a travel sized hooking frame and the materials needed for your class with Maggie.
- Lobster bake dinner on one of the Maine islands!
- Sleeping accommodations on the J&E Riggin, double or triple occupancy below deck cabin. Optional: sleep under the stars on deck.
- Optional opportunity to “learn the ropes” a bit. The J&E Riggin is fully crewed, but assisting the crew is offered and encouraged.
- FIRST THREE REGISTRANTS will get a copy of Captain Annie’s new cook book sent to them immediately! For a preview of the book, click HERE.
The salient details:
- Only 14 spaces available! Please reserve ASAP to be included!
- Trip investment: $1450 USD if paid all at once, $1475 if paid in two installments. We can accept checks or PayPal.
- Deposit of $750 is required by July 10th to hold your place. Second payment date will be forthcoming.
- Payments are non-refundable. This is because the J&E Riggin must reserve its sailing weeks far in advance and can not be flexible about booking new trips should one group cancel. Therefore, our payments to them are understandably not refundable.
- Trip insurance is highly advised. The company recommended by our Captains is Allianz.
- Please think about any food allergies you have so that we can pass that information along to Captain Annie.
- Cell service along the waters of the Maine coast is spotty. Please plan accordingly, but really…this is your chance to unplug and relax!
- We asked Captain Annie about seasickness. She advises this way: if you can ride in the front seat of a car, you can ride comfortably on the J&E Riggin. This is a “cruise to nowhere” in that we will not be far out to sea or in rough waters. Our Captains also keep a close eye on weather and sea conditions to maximize comfort aboard ship.
- For all the great information on the J&E Riggin go to www.mainewindjammer.com
Ready to sign up?
Click HERE for the registration form!
Or via our Facebook page, 207 Creatives.
You may also call Connie Fletcher at (207) 890-7270
Want a printable version of all of this information? Click HERE.